Monday, January 7, 2013

Let's catch up..

Dang I have been a lazy lazy blogger! This must change

Let's catch up...

On New Years Eve (the first one we spend 'together' as in the same state)my husband and I spend the evening at some friends house. We had some amazingly yummy food! Then we went outside to light off some fireworks with/for their kiddos. If we are going to be honest I think James was the biggest kid of them all. :) I really liked watching him have fun with the fireworks! I liked watching him so much that I thought it would be cool to video him

 

Yes, You heard that right, My hair caught on fire! As I was video taping the fireworks were coming down on my head and I didn't even know until my friends started beating me in the head to put it out! haha!

Since then it has been pretty easy going at our house. We have just been hangin out watching 'West Wing' on Netflix. Which is a really good show. How did I not know about this when it was actually on TV. 

Today was the first day of 'Bootcamp' or booty bootcamp as James calls it! 'Bootcamp' is a fitness class on post. It is 1 hour a day m-f for 5 weeks. I new it was going to be intense when the instructor at the orientation meeting told us not to complain because she doesn't care and not to say "I can't" because she doesn't care! This is exactly what I need! Anyways...Today was the first day and it was intense! I was dying. I am so sore! But that is what I need to get back into shape! We will see how tomorrow goes! :D

Looks like I have to cut this post short, time to cook dinner! Hopefully I remember to take a picture of the final product this time! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment