Saturday, September 28, 2013

wow! It's almost like I forgot I had a blog or something..

It has been soooooOOooooo long since I posted I hope y'all are doing well!

I have been putting off posting, mainly because I haven't posted in so long that I don't really know what to post about!

So much has happened since I last posted. We bought a house! It is so awesome to be homeowners! I love everything about my house, especially who I share it with ;) I have the most amazing husband in the world!
Sadly not long after we got into our new home our sweet puppy past away. That is probably the most heartbreaking thing I have every had to go through. I don't have any kids but I imagine it is like losing a child. I raised her from the time she was 8 weeks old and for 2 years I was with her almost all day everyday and then just like that she was gone. But now she is in a better place where her heart isn't weak and she can run and play. Maybe one day I will be able to get a puppy again!

Okay, enough of the sad stuff...

I am blown away by how quickly I have made some of the most amazing friends! We have a great group of friends out here and it has helped so much! When we lived in Alabama I thought 'is this how it will be everywhere we go?' Luckily it wasn't because the time we spent in Alabama was a very lonely time for me! Now it is very rare that I have a day were I don't have plans! We have even had to turn down plans due to already scheduled things! IT IS AWESOME!

I am making a trip to Indiana in a couple of weeks to spend a week with my family! I even have a surprise for my family! I can't tell y'all now because they might see it! But trust me I will share it after they know!

Like I said above, being a home owner is awesome! I have done so many things for the first time in just the short time that we have lived here.
-mowed the yard with a push mower (I have only ever used a riding mower)
-ran a weed eater
-power washed and re-stained a fence
-pulled weeds, A LOT OF WEEDS
-been more interested in getting a new washer and dryer than getting anything else!(you know your a grown up when... haha)

I am thinking about adding a page to this blog for things I have found on Pinterest and tried, highlighting how they turned out or what I would do differently the next time.

I know I say this all the time but let me know what y'all want me to ramble about!

No comments:

Post a Comment