Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Awkward Interviews..

I hate job interviews. I always get nervous, but who doesn't right? No matter how much I research, prepare, and practice my voice always gets shakey (at least it sounds like it to me), and I seem to use a lot of hand gestures. I mean I know I am part Italian and it is how we are but I notice it a lot more during interviews. 

I had a job interview today for reception/sales position at a massage clinic and I think I would be really good for the position as well as love the job but when I left the interview today I feel like they won't pick me. I guess I always feel that way after an interview. But, I REALLY want this job! They said they will let me know by the end of the week! Eeek I can't wait! 

I really hope I get this job because no matter how many times my husband tells me it is fine that I don't have a job [he is amazing by the way] I still want to help him pay for things!

Speaking of my amazing husband...today while I got my nails done and went to my job interview James cleaned the apartment, which I was planning to do when I got home. I love that he doesn't mind/likes to help do things like cleaning! 

So, I don't remember if I mentioned this in my post earlier this week but we are buying a house! YAY!!!! This will be the first house either of us has owned! We are so excited and even more excited to be out of the worlds smallest apartment. You know it's small when you can vacuum the entire apartment with unplugging the vacuum! haha! As long as everything goes as planned with the loan (which it should) we will close on the house on the 28th of this month! 17days! 

We are are attempting 'The Incline' again on Thursday with some friends! Wish me luck! I am for sure going to need it! 


:D Thanks for the comment Jen I think I will be doing post on my college experience soon! 

-Laney




 

2 comments:

  1. Umm my chest breaks out in hives during interviews!! The worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laney! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!

    - Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete