Thursday, April 11, 2013

Time in the south is running out

The move is getting closer! While we still don't have an exact date (should be coming soon) we know it is short time here in Alabama!! As we get closer to moving I realize there are so many things I want to do or do again before we leave. Most of these involve restaurants but hey who doesn't love food! I wonder how many things I will actually get to do before we go.

While we are on the moving topic I am not one to buy boxes so I have been calling around to local places to see about getting free boxes. Most of which told me that I can take all the boxes I want out of their dumpsters. Just what I wanted to hear haha! So, for the first time, I went dumpster diving haha! I did get a lot of boxes so hopefully I won't have to go gathering again! :)

I am excited to start packing but I refuse to do so until we have an actual date. I don't want to pack everything up and then find out that we have another month here. Living out of boxes any longer than we have to just doesn't sound appealing to me.

I have looked up a lot of moving tips but I would love if y'all would post any good advice you have. I will attempt to document what I do on here so hopefully my move can tell y'all what you want to do or not do on your future moves!

2 comments:

  1. Colorado Speings right?? Have tons of fun and good luck.
    Ps. I lived put of my suitcase 2 months before moving to Atlanta soooo.... I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Colorado Springs!!! I am so excited! There is so much to do there! Uhg 2 months out of a suitcase...NO fun!

      Delete