Thursday, April 18, 2013

**Warning- there will be lots of pictures in this post!**

This week has been awesome! Now that James is done with school he has been home ALL day! I love it! We started packing even though we don't have a move date yet. While it is nice to start getting things ready to go I have a slight problem with stopping in the middle of something. I could seriously pack our entire house in one day! This picture is after half a day of packing when we decided I needed to stop before we were living out of boxes for the next month or so.



I have been running a lot more recently! Thanks to my husband who bought me new running shoes! I am so very thankful for them because my old ones were giving me blisters and making my shin splints worse! Plus, they are super cute! I would really really like to run a half marathon (13.1 miles) I know that to some people this may seem easy but not this girl! My shins are killing me after 4 miles! I think that I am going to hold off on starting training for that until we move and I have to get acclimated. I would hate to get a month into training and then lose all my progress due to the altitude change. 
I am going to keep up my running until we move and then once we get there maybe the acclimation won't take as long. Once I get used to running there I will figure out which training method I want to use and then I will share it with y'all. 

Now that flight school is over for most of the people we have gotten to know while we are here that means it is graduation time! Today was the graduation of one of my best friends here! I am so happy for her! 2 weeks and it will be my husbands turn to get his wings! Then, a little bit longer for another friend! So proud of all of them! Here is a picture of Leilani and I today! YAY! Congratulations Friend!





 

Annnnd.....heck why not share a couple of picture of my fur babies with y'all while I am in the picture kind of mood! :)





















Update: I have updated my recipies section and the things the Lewellyn's say...check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment