Friday, March 29, 2013

Breaking News!

Whew...so much going on right now! 

James' mom is coming to visit tomorrow! I am very excited to hang out with her when there is nothing stressful going on! The first time I saw her was James' WOCS graduation and the second time what at our wedding! While there are things going on this weekend they aren't stressful and that is going to be awesome! Tomorrow after we pick her up from the airport James and I are getting baptized!! Tomorrow night we are having dinner with some friends, Sunday is Easter church, and then Monday is James birthday!! He's old! I mean like over the hill old. So old he can't even remember how old he is or how old he is going to be. Haha last week someone asked him how old he is going to be and he said "Well, I am 27 now" at which point I interupted to let him know that he is currently 26 not 27 haha! Yep, that's my husband, an old man with memory loss! [I love you baby] I can't wait to share pictures of what I got/made him with y'all but if I do that now he will see them and we can't have that! 
 
There is also some very exciting news to share! I am so excited for the END of flight school. The end of flight school also brings my family to visit, family day at the flight line, the graduation ball, James' graduation, and our move to Ft. Carson!!!! Yes, that's right, Colorado Springs!!!! There are not enough exclamation marks to explain how excited I am! Colorado Springs was our number one choice. And...my big sister lives there! We should be heading out there in about a month! Hopefully we start getting some more information so we can actually start planning things like where we are going to live, travel, packing ect. I am ready to get this move going! There are so many things I want to do but it first involves us getting settled in!

I have also decided to add a page to this blog where I will post 'things the Lewellyn's say' Kind of like the book 'shit my dad says'. I mean seriously this stuff is too funny not to share with y'all! Not to be full of ourselves but we are a funny couple! For example here is a conversation James posted on his Facebook last night...

So Laney Lewellyn, my wife says "I bought ice cream for your birthday" this is then followed with "I already ate some." ...... my wife ladies and gentlemen, the ice cream thief! 

Who knows maybe one day I will have it as a book! haha! :)
Anyway...check out my new page and leave me comments! I want to know what y'all think!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment