Sunday, June 9, 2013

questions and answers about me..

I got these questions from reading one of the blogs I follow XoxOJasB. on her blog "The Good, The Bad, and The Army. After I read hers I thought what better way to let y'all know a little more about me. --I may change the questions from the ones she had just to make it my own but the idea definitely came from her!

 Here it goes...
Question 1: Do you have any pets? 
Fur babies!! Yes, I have two! Diesel, my black cat who I got while I was in college and Optimus! My high maintenance puppy with a heart condition

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you. 
My iphone, my baby Optimus, and my husband

Question 3: What's the weather like right now? 
Cool and comfortable (It's night time)

Questions 4: Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? 
Yes, I drive and Yes, I have had a crash. I was 16! 8 years with no crash...knock on wood!

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning? 
8am - I wake up at 8 almost everyday because the alarm on my phone goes off to give my puppy her medicine.

Question 6: When was the last time you showered? 
Daily- seriously what kinda of question is that!

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw? 
Fright Night

Question 8: What does you last text message say? 
My husband text me from the bedroom to ask me what I was watching (20 feet away)
-this question just pointed out to me that I have not received a text since 11:29 this morning, how lame!
Question 9: What is your ringtone? 
The same iphone ringtone that everyone uses - Marimba

Question 11: Do you like sushi? 
SUSHI!!!!!!!!! YES, I love sushi! 

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? 
The Commissary (seriously awesome prices)

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Nope!

Question 14: How many siblings do you have?
Okay, time to get complicated
Half Brother- Bob
Half Brother- Chris
Half Sister- Heather
Full Brother- Dylan
Step Brother- Rodney
Step Sister- Brittany (passed away)
  
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
Laptop

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 
25! Wow 25 I can't believe that! 

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I have reading glasses but I don't wear them often. Maybe I should locate them and start wearing them!

Question 18: Do you colour your hair? 
Yes, sadly I have had grey hair for 3 years

Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today. 
I am planning on going on a tour of the U.S. Olympic Training Center tomorrow

Question 20: When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
I do this multiple times daily. My husband is hilarious and I am very giggly. Once I start laughing there is no stopping.

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? 
I like sausage pizza but I also LOVE Hawaiian 

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger? 
Cheeseburger!!!!

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
Studying in college I spend many all-nighters in the library!

Question 24: What is your eye color? 
Dark Brown

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Can you tell the difference between monopoly money and real money?! Of course I can tell the difference and Pepsi is gross!


This is my third post today! I am on fire! Please please please give me your thoughts and any topics y'all want me to ramble about! 

1 comment:

  1. You should write a post about your college experience and how it molded you, and how things have changed since. when you were in college, what did you think you'd be doing at this age? Etc. :)

    ReplyDelete