Saturday, February 2, 2013

5k.lazy.lazy.lazy

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy! That is what my day has been! Well, not completely. I did run a 5K this morning. The Black History Month 5K at Ft. Rucker. I did better than I thought I would 32:30. I improved my time by 4 minutes from my last time. I came in 13th in my age group. I know that isn't a good but it is improvement and that is what I was looking for. For the first time I didn't walk at all on this course! That was my goal!
This is my team 'bootcamp babes 3'               
 I have decided that my next adventure is going to be a 10K eek. I have never ran that far before! Looks like I better get to work! Speaking of that I have agreed to do crossfit with my husband and his buddies when bootcamp is over. I am also going to start running everyday again. This routine will start in two weeks! Bootcamp ends on the 15th. I can't believe that it has already been 4 weeks since we started bootcamp class! It seems like it is going so quickly! Really this last year has gone extremely fast! It seems like yesterday I was driving down for James' WOCS graduation! A trip that was followed by many more trips the following 3 months while James lived here in Alabama and I was still living in Tennessee. So glad the long distance times are over...for now!

Jen and I- 2011
I missed a call from my best friend today while I was running the 5K. Sad! I haven't talked to her in at least a week and I am not a fan of that! She lives in Indiana! She really needs to come visit me ASAP! You hear that Jen!!!!!! 
Of course I have to post a picture of us! If y'all haven't figured it out I love pictures and I will post a lot! 

 
James and I signed up for 'wine down' today. It's this painting class at this store downtown Enterprise. It's so fun! They have a different painting each Friday and they teach you step by step how to paint them. You also bring your own beverages! ha! I did this once before and it was so fun! I didn't think I could paint but it turns out with direction I can. 


So....my husband is a nerd! I mean I knew this already but it's officially true! He has spent almost the entire day playing this video game on his computer haha! I mean literally has has been playing it for HOURS! He did take a break to wash his car. Which the dog helped him do! It was so cute. She hung out in the yard with him, no leash, no fence and she just hung out! So of course I took pictures! 

I am really wanting to get more into photography! I mean growing up I always wanted to be a photographer. 
Maybe I can get to that one day! 
I was hoping to get a nice camera! Like a fancy Nikon. That is until I looked at the price of those! HA! HA! HA! It would take me years to save enough for one of those. Unless I get a good job the next time we move then maybe! 


But anyways...Back to the puppy! She is so cute. I  mean I might be a little bias since she is my baby girl but come on, look at her! She is my little cuddle puppy. She is currently asleep with her head on my him. I am actually really uncomfortable but I don't want to move because I don't want to wake her up! :)
I saw a really cute puppy today at the 5K. It was an Australian Sheppard! They have such pretty eyes. The problem is I think they are cute puppies but not as cute as adults. Just my opinion though! 

So I cook dinner everyday but today my husband decided he was going to cook us burgers tonight. Well, at about 5:00 he came out of the office and asked if he could have a few more minutes that was an hour ago haha! I'm getting hungry! :D

I have been watching series' on Netflix pretty much since I moved here in June. I have watched so many that I have am trying to find new things to watch. I just finished One Tree Hill last week. I am so sad that this it is over. I have started Gossip Girl. I love Blake Lively as an actress and I love her hair! It's funny to see all the old Verizon cell phones used in this show. A lot of the orange flip open full keyboard phone that I used to have in college. haha! That thing was a brick. Everyone had it and now everyone an iphone...including me but mine sucks. I mean I love the iphone but I have the 4 not the 4s which would be fine with me if mine wasn't so stinkin slow! 

Okay well, that might be enough ramblings for now! Goodnight everyone! Leave me some comments if you would like! :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment