Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Monday!

Today definitely did NOT seem like a Monday today. I mean it did in the sense that I had bootcamp today. It did not seem like Monday because I was so super productive! That isn't normally how I am on Mondays. 

This morning at bootcamp we did a ruck through some awesome trails! My ruck had 25 pounds in it! Normally I have 15. I did take a little tumble today haha! When we were jogging through the trails my toe got got on a tree root and I fell flat on my front. Luckily I kept my face from hitting the ground and managed to get by with nothing more than a little abrasion on my thigh! whew! Thanks to the two people that helped me up. Not sure who it was but thanks! 

When I got home I took a quick shower and then it was off to Wal-Mart to buy this weeks groceries. I absolutely HATE Wal-Mart. Last week I found that if I wear my headphones it is tolerable but, I forgot to bring them with me this week. It wasn't as bad as normal so I am thankful for that! 
After Wal-Mart I had 1 hour until I had to take Optimus (puppy) to the vet for her second part of the influenza vaccine. WHAT? My puppy gets a flu shot and I don't even get one for myself haha! Can you say spoiled! In my free hour I turned on Magic Mike and cleaned the house! I did all the laundry today and put it all away. That doesn't sound like much to most people but I am one of those people that restarts the drier 3 times because I don't want to put the clothes away. 
***Side note about the word clothes. I don't know about anyone else  but My husband actually pronounces the -th- in the word clothes. I do not. I basically say 'close'. Am I the only one who thinks that is weird?

I made a simple chicken Cesar salad for dinner and I tried a healthy dessert I found on Pinterest.  I sliced a banana and sprinkled it with cinnamon and drizzled it with honey! It was so good and satisfied my sweet tooth! 

I feel very accomplished today! 

I know I mentioned yesterday that I am going to do a 10K on post. I realized today that the race is only 6 weeks away! I should probably get started on running a bit more! a lady at bootcamp told me about the app 5k - 10k. I wish it was free. I think I will look it up on Pinterest, I bet there is one on there! 
 

So I decided not to watch the superbowl last night but I did look up some of the commercials on youtube today and I have to say 'So God Made a Farmer' gave me chills. It made me think of my grandpa and all the other farmers in my hometown! In case you didn't see it... 

So now the house is clean, laundry done, supper done, time for The Bachelor! 2 hours! Tonight and Tomorrow! Can I just say that I hate Tiearra. I know that I don't personally know her but I think she is on the show for the wrong reasons and that even though she is not a fan of the other girls she should at lease be civil. Does she really want to be miserable the entire time she is in the house?
Right now I think my favorites are Leasly M. and Selma. I kinda like Sarah too! 

I just saw the preview and it is official I really want to see the movie Safe Haven. It comes out on Valentines day and I will not be going to the movies anytime soon so, if any one out there sees it you should let me know what you think! 

The TV series Monday Mornings premiers tonight but I can't decide if I want to watch the show or read the book first. If I can find the book for cheap somewhere I may try to read it quickly and then play catchup on Hulu! Goodness I love Hulu. If we didn't have it there is no way I could watch as many shows throughout the week as I want to. Some of the shows I watch are on at the same time and some of them are on later than we stay up haha! 

I don't have any significant pictures for tonight's blog..Sad face.. I love to post pictures for everyone to see. So, what the heck here are some random pictures The one below is me on a windy day when I was outside with the puppy and the one to the right is my little niece. She is a couple months older than that now but how cute is she!!!



 


1 comment: