Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sleepless in...Enterprise??

For some reason the past few nights I haven't been able to fall asleep quickly. This is how it was when I first moved here but that went away after awhile but...hello sleepless night seem to be back! Yay...not! Oh well, at least I get to leave a post for y'all! 

Gym time has become my favorite part of the day!!! Until my husband gets off work of course! But what better way to pass a couple hours while he is at work than to work my butt off in the gym! I have went to the gym everyday this week. I didn't just go to the gym and wonder around trying to figure out what I should do or do something for a little bit and get bored like I usually do. Everyday this week I have went and it has been productive:
Monday-Holiday The Gym Was Closed
Tuesday- Ab Lab and Strong Bodies
Wednesday- Sprinning
Thursday- Ab Lab, Strong Bodies, Ran a Mile
Tomorrows plan is spinning and then either run or stair climber...I have been saying I am going to do the stair climber all week but I keep talking myself out of it! Here's to hoping for more motivation tomorrow! 

Today James got home for lunch right after I got home from the gym. I love when he gets to come home for lunch! While he was home we watched a movie. I can't remember the name because when I asked him what it was I didn't hear his answer so I asked again and he said it has Matthew McConaughey in it and he is shirtless a lot...no more questions from me! Who cares what it is called I was going to love it no matter what. That man is hot! Ha!

I got to open the windows in the house today! It was almost 70^. This is my favorite temperature! I would love if it stayed like this year round, everywhere! Sorry to my Indiana and Colorado peeps I know it is snowing there! yuck! Mom you really need to come visit and get out of that gross white stuff! I have really been wanting to wear my sundress the past few day and it is warm enough. The only problem is my bruises from bootcamp haven't went away yet and I really don't like the idea of showing off my arms when it looks like someone beat me. I am sure my husband would get horrible looks. 

I mentioned in a short post earlier that I am really hitting it hard and trying to get my Scentsy business in gear! I am excited to say that I have been putting extra effort towards my sales! I always want to make more sales but now I am pushing for it! Let me know if you are interested in ordering or selling Scentsy! I can hook you up! :)

I don't know if I have mentioned it on here or not but I LOVE MUSIC! I strongly believe that music can help you in almost any situation. There is a song for everyone! Recently I have been obsessed with Florida-Georgia Line. Their entire album is awesome! I have really been stuck on this song this week:
 
Okay so I posted two because I couldn't just choose one! The first one I posted is called "It'z Just What We Do" The second is called "Tell Me How You Like It" Seriously though you should all get their who album it is awesome! I really want to see them live! hopefully the next place we live is somewhere that has a lot more live music. I guess I got spoiled working at a concert venue in Indiana while I was in college then I moved to Tennessee and could go to Nashville easily. Heck on our second date James took me to see Miranda Lambert at the CMA Festival! He  
                                            started off strong for sure!
















I got a comment today from another blogger tell me how she likes my blog! Awesome! That makes me feel good! I am glad someone likes my ramblings! That is probably what I should have titled this blog - Ramblings- because that is basically all I do! 

So growing up I was a dancer since I was very young and until I went to college. I mean I still consider myself a dancer. That is a life and I don't think it ever really goes away. The thing is there aren't really any adult ballet classes. I really want to take my point shoes to the gym and use the room they have there when the fitness classes aren't using it. It is basically a dance floor and it has mirrors on two walls which is awesome. I just don't want to look silly if other people walk in the room, which they will. Maybe I need to just get over it. It's not like I would be dancing around the room really. I just want to work back to pointe strength and work on some turns. 

What's that? It's Throw back Thursday for photos... well of course it is!!!! Hope you enjoy these! 

 2007-Senior Prom with two friends

            2008-on the roof of my house
 2009 - Australia
2010-At the bar with my friend Nate














2011- Ball State University Graduation with my friend Nate

Dang I miss hangin out with Nate...We really need to catch up. I will have to text him soon! 

Okay y'all I am going to go try to go to sleep again! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment