Tuesday, February 19, 2013

odds and ends

So today my husband informed me that I need to post in my blog. I was completely unaware that he was even reading this blog haha! Well James I posted in my blog tonight! I hope you as well as everyone else enjoy some personal branding talk. But since I now know that you will for sure see this I am, as promised, posting your fake crying face picture from this evening.

Yes, everyone this is my husband. I have no idea what I said but this is the crying face he made...

All joking aside I haven't posted on here in a bit so I should fill y'all in...


Bootcamp is over! YAY! The last day of bootcamp was a tough one. We did the NCO course. I am not sure if I touched on this before or not but the NCO course involves crawling under some ropes, climbing and inverted ladder, high knees through tires, climbing a wall, and climbing a rope. The wall and the rope I am incapable of doing. But believe me I tried. I even have the bruises to prove it haha. We also did our post 6 week weight and measurements. I am proud to say I lost 2 pounds, 3 inches off my waist, 1.5 inches off my hips, and .5 inches off my thighs. While I am happy it's over I now have to make up my own workouts. It was so easy to know that I was going to get an hour workout without any thought on my part! Now I just have to keep at it and not allow myself to slack off. Sunday and Monday I did crossfit with my husband and friend Neil. Today I went to Ab Lab and Strong Bodies at the gym. Tomorrow I am planning on going to spinning and then the stair climber at the gym.

Not much to say today but I will send you off with a cute picture of my niece....okay my brother is in it too but he's not the important one! haha sorry Rodney.
ahhhh love her!!!!!!

Please leave me some comments with topic suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. By the way I love your blog!
    Follow my new blog: XoxOJasB.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete